Date: March 16th, 2016
Time: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Address: 6918 Owensmouth Ave, Canoga Park, CA 91303
Speaker: Don Kim – AAA Institute Instructor & Project Management Expert
In this workshop, you will take-away the following:
- Understand the economic forces that impact your career choices from the local, national and global perspectives
- The good, the bad and the ugly: By understanding what you can’t do, what you should do and what you can do to create a truly meaningful career
- How to build a career brand that sticks and sell yourself
- How to negotiate a salary or price your services as an independent self-employed professional
- Career models: Are there alternatives to a full-time job? Absolutely!
- Career vs Jobs: Why jobs should be viewed as steps towards a meaningful career rather than an end in itself
This event is completely free, so please bring a friend and any questions you have.
We hope to see you there!
RSVP to Mark at Mark@aaa-u.com or 818-386-2109